Monday, October 31, 2005

Hello people! I'm back! Brisbane was so fun, I was thinking of migration the whole time I was there but the thingies there are so effin' expensive, I didn't get much. I can't fill in much now, I've about a 1,000 pictures with Shinova and they're taking years to get uploaded to some server. You'll probably faint if I was to post them all here in a single entry so I will just put up my favorite ones.. which would definitely take a long time. The clouds there are so amazing, Singapore is so not cool. I think at least 100 out of the 1000 pictures we took are clouds. Okay, till next time. Peektures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!
! Finally I've found something which helped me. Kudos!

Also visit my webpage: treatment for rheumatoid arthritis

4/11/2013 04:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home