Tuesday, October 04, 2005

>>

[edit:]

I'm back from a 10 minutes quiz at school. Corpse Bride with Shinova later!

***

trackback
now
+   95% I'll get my new cuteness soon
+   You're right about true friends wxsie :) You are definitely one of them.
+   No more buying. Start selling.
+   Long break less than two weeks from now
+   Bintan/Somewhere cooler less than a month from now
monday
+   Dinner at fish'n'co with Shinova
-    I spilled water over the table, Shinova almost knocked the table down.
+   It was funny
?   We two are the real klutz
-    I missed school today
-    I lied about the fever but I did have migraine switches
-    A lot of window shopping online today wxsie we've got to stop
+   Had a good time with Shinova
sunday
-    Did a lot of Ebaying. I'm a total sinner.
+   Church with Shinova and Don. Very, very happy.
+   Bought a little cross for Shinova's home door
+   Bought a lovely top at Mango
-    I almost gave us up for nothingness :(
?   Heart knows reasons that reasons doesn't know
+   I have a very loving boyfriend :)


Just counting my blessings day by day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home