Monday, September 26, 2005

funk wheel drive

I had a really relaxing weekend. Qu|kz's birthday was a blast. The weather was just right. The food was ooh lala. The luge ride was the most exciting thing of the week. I could go on like forever but I'm too tired from all the fun. I have yet to receive the rest of the photographs from Qu|kz so below's what I've got for now.







The Satisfied Ones



A Weekend Affair


Here's what got Valentino on the move.

Poor Valentino. The girls were tired.

Siloso had this arabian night event. I think it was a failure. Jade said the dancers aka newbies were trying to do those erotic moves and they couldn't. One of them actually forced herself onto guy. Sadly, the poor fella was turnoff. As for the fashion awards plus the foam party, it was a good thing I didn't go. The party sucked big time according to trusted sources. Thank goodness for Rasa. We had most of our fun in there. The only thing that got us out of Rasa's premises was the dinner fit for a king at Coastes and the luge. I swear there's more to talk about but I'm really tired.
I will do more picture posts once the photographs get on the conveyor. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home