Saturday, September 17, 2005

greetings from the bedroom

I totally forgot to update you guys on the outcome of my unfortunate incident. Well, its good. The cheena lunatic has been charged with eight years in the lockup and spared not of the rod - eight times. I don't know if I should get excited or relieved or whatever. My sister said its too much an amercement for an old cheena man. But even said so, there's nothing we can do. Ugf! I shouldn't be thinking about this anymore. The thought of someone being in the Changi big cage because of me is haunting enough. I hope before the eight years are over, he would forget what put him in the cell. x)

Ooh Ooh! The Longest Yard was really fun to watch. The reoccurring Macdonald's Cheeseburger Eddy with his "I knew you couldn't resist my shit! I got the shakes that'll make you quake. I got the fries that'll cross your eyes. I got that burgers that'll... I just got burgers." was super hilarious. I like Dalip Singh as Turley best. It got me and Shinova laughing unbearably like pigs snorting whenever Turley talks and the yellow subtitles just had to come up. What made the whole thing so cute was the fact that we could actually understand what he was talking about without the subtitles on but that wouldn't make any Funniness Factor now, would it?

Check out Dalip Singh as himself, the body slammer.


Okay, now check him out in The Longest Yard as Gentle Giant Turley.


Okay urm, he doesn't look so gentle there. I'll try to get a picture from the movie with a gentler side of him soon. I swear he is so adorable..

Next up, Red Eye and the Roman Polanski film 'Oliver Twist'!!


I'll be going to the Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag at the Science Centre now with Shinova and his brother. Wish me fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home