Thursday, September 08, 2005

hello world

[edit:]

The past two years wasn't worth a thing. This year is worth everything.

***

Sorry people for the sudden absence again. Finally the major projects are here, I'm sweating my creative juice off. I know I can't complain, prolly cause I'm going on a well-deserved trip to Thailand in October. I ensure myself a great one especially with my buds and boyfriend around.

God has been so gracious to me. I managed to finish off my Director portfolio despite my lack of knowledge for that software. I disliked Director so much initially since Flash is like the God of all interactive web softwares. However two days before the dateline, I had a strange new perception about Director. I wasn't procrastinating and I wasn't refusing to acknowledge it like the usual past few weeks. I actually did my portfolio with not much problem at all. In fact, I kind of like Director now. How ludicrous it is to have actually completed the project in barely 2 days. To have actually done it with no help at all. And to actually have interest in the very thing I disliked. God definitely works in amazing ways.

Okay truth here. I don't enjoy blogging anymore. Well, at least not here. It gets rather tiring when you have to do other websites which don't belong to you and you get paid peanuts or none at all. I've got myself a .com domain recently for free. One word... ugly. It has google ads! You know how they rearrange the layout of your entire site and what makes the website user-friendly becomes a total turn off for every viewer.
Lesson learnt - nothing comes free. Free comes with freebies aka google ads.
So either I find a very cheap host, do a satisfied good website which I can be proud of, NO google ads and go wordpress or I have to stay dependant on blogspot and be
a dormant user. I will say my verdict soon the next time I return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home