Wednesday, June 22, 2005

weeeeeee!!

I'm back once again from visiting my dad. The week so far has been real good. Watched Batman Begins for the second time with my dear brothers last Monday. Played tennis this morning. Gonna have cell group meeting on Thursday, probably bible study on Friday, youth service on Saturday and main service on Sunday, not forgetting a date with Vic if possible. So yeap, I'm feeling good about my life and everything. Its been a long time since I've felt this way. I mean, everything seems so simple, so not complicated, so trouble-free. Oh ya! I've got my results last weekend and I passed! Not only passed but did well I must say. Whop! I'm like so super blessed.. Can hardly contain my happiness. Haha!

Alright, got to rush down to TP now for my french. Don't want to have Vic waiting for me patiently at the bridge again. And I really mean patient, he's so nice.. Its so embarressing. Laters <3!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home