Tuesday, June 07, 2005

black on roses

Whats up my brown relatives!

Well, nothing is going on at the moment. I've been disposed to idleness and have been effin' sick. I've been waking up these past few days at 3 or 5, sometimes 7PM which evidently sucks. I hate long sleeps. I don't like having like half of my free time (aka daytime) gone because of sleep. But yet, I've been suffering from insomnia in the night which results to taking long sleeps in the day and I hate it! I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.


Mmmm.... bacon. Cheese. Ice Cold Beer pizza. Prata. Satay.

I need to eat. Because I haven't been eating much. Because I felt so sick. But I'm in the process of recovery. Because I just had my daily dosage of white macadamia chocolate. Mmmm!

I know my entries have been a tad too wordy so I've uploaded some polaroids in the gallery. :)

The Starting Line (aka GOD) has their new album out in the U.S for about a month now. But what's with Singapore?!

Sigh!

And sigh, sigh!
I want these!!!





Moving on, next roadtrip to JB with Gilene soon to happen.


This website is officially up and running, meaning, you can now view it in Firefox. :) I have also now given you all a choice between viewing the music player and not, with options provided at the bottom of this page. Till then, visionnement heureux!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home