Saturday, June 04, 2005

to the fair, to the fair!

The two of us went to the IT fair at expo today. The place looked pretty upsetting with just a number of IT booths. But it wasn't much of a deal to me because I ended up being able to take an extimation of an hour's video with my phone. My sweet boy sacrificed a huge portion of his monthly allowance to buy me a 512MB MMC card. Whop!
He bought a notebook travel case too so I didn't have any worries leaving the place without the two of us being satisfied. ;)

Anyway, we took the train down to the airport to have our dinner followed by taking a train and sitting through a bus ride to destination: home. It was quite a relief to step into the house once again as I was suffering from some pain in the stomach during the time at the IT fair. Oh oh guys guys! Download Russell Peter's comedy video here. He got the two of us laughing the whole evening.

Tomorrow, Victor's gon come over to do his homework (Good boy!) followed by pizza time at Ice Cold Beer. It sure is going to be a pretty good day. My thoughts in advance.

For those who tried accessing this website using Firefox, you are lucky and definitely smart to reaccess using IE. For some reason, Firefox is a complete airhead to not read certain scripts. So please continue using IE to view this site. :)
Oh.. oh.. and I need feedbacks on the music player. It works perfectly fine for me but I figured I've got to be double sure if it runs smoothly for you too. So sweethearts, please tell me. Merci tellement! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home