Thursday, June 02, 2005

vindictives

I sat down in the waiting room,
gagging thick with cheap perfume
and all of the sudden i lost my point of view.
I felt like standing up and screaming above the roar of voices
speaking about their daily non-sensical senseless la-dee-da's.
I think I must be the only one who is so disgusted and miserable,
I'm sick of being a human being.
I wanna crawl on the ground like I'm a worm,
or be an infectious germ, I'm sick of being a human being.
Turn me into something new and let me live inside the zoo.
Feed me balanced meals by the clock, tick tock tick tock.
I'll fling my shit at freckled faces
and screech and bounce around in spaces
specifically designed to imitate my natural habitat.
h I'm Sick by The Vindictives

I don't know how you think of this song but I find The Vindictives rather amusing. No wait, I should rephrase that; they are weird. Anyway, I'm like having a fever. I think. Or maybe its just bad migraines. I can't tell but my head so seems to weigh a 1,000 tons now and I'm not quite enjoying my holidays anymore. Maybe I've been in bed for too long and its just my brain sending its 'I'm Sick' alarm signal to uhhh, itself, or I'm really sick. Hell all i know is that my head and body feel malaise now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home