Saturday, June 18, 2005

T.L.C material

Do you think I'm worth being accredited as girlfriend material?

There were times I took hours dissecting conversations painstakingly before talking feelings out just not to storm things up unnessesarily.
I've learnt (and still am) to register myself into the not inconsiderate and not self-absorbed category.

However, times are different now. There simply isn't any conversation. Or rather, there were few.
It makes my heart think. What is the exact reason for staying on?

It didn't take too long for me to come up with the answer.
I just knew there is something that we can build on even though its been barely a hundred days. And hopefully everything will just fall into place for us. I don't know what about him. He barely brought across any strong message to me before. And its sad because I need assurance and I only get two word messages. 'I'm Sorry.' Maybe I shouldn't waste my time trying to dissect these two words and come up with positive charges. But it does make me think whether he's just trying to T.L.C me back into the relationship or he really mean it. If he really mean it, why can't he give me more than these two words along with T.L.C assurance?
Maybe in some way its acceptable because he once said he can be bad at expressing himself but his actions doesn't prove justice to be reassuring enough. I'm always just a phone call away but these days things seem to be so ineffective and my cellphone seems so morbid.

You said I've been a bad girlfriend. Maybe that's because I'm still in the process of registering myself into the not inconsiderate and not self-absorbed category. But hey! Please do not give up hope on me because I haven't given up hope on you, and on us. I still like you alot. And it'll take a mighty supernatural force to take me away from you. Whatever it is, I'm still a phone call away.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home