Monday, June 13, 2005

movieactually

I've just finished watching Love Actually. It has been a long time since I've seen a movie so rich in character that I so wish it would never end.








I'll be visiting my dad over the next couple of days and after which, I'll promised to meet up with you guys. :) Of course, the priority people are rozi, sid and lia. ;)



Cidade de Deus will be next when I'm back on my bed. Its been 3 years since I've last watched it. Truth is, I have never seen a film that comes at you like a wave of hailstones that never loosens it's grip for a second.








On a random note,

One of the french lecturers in TP looks like Jimmy Fallon. I swear I ain't kidding! Will take a snapshot of him (provided I don't chicken-out) during the next lecture.







By the way, I'm digging this track here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home