Saturday, June 18, 2005

random convenience

I remember the days that collided into paradise. What that happened a few years back. The nights that erupted in southern lights, stars and coastal police guarding the waters we frequent by. The big tree that once shadowed over our 15 year old frames as it enveloped all our conversations, still remains at its spot now taken by another destined couple.

More than 3 years have pass and though what surrounds us may change but you still make me so super duper crazy in happiness at times, it feels great.

And this story will continue as it is, with my fingers crossed as the way I want it to.


Entries are random for now because my mind is now in conjunction with many train thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home