Thursday, September 29, 2005

no lies, just love

My sister & I gave our mummy a huge surprise yesterday when she entered the door of our home & had a big group of relatives crowding around her singing the birthday song. She was like so shocked and overjoyed that she had tears, it was good to see her so happy. It is really heartwarming to see our big family so united and especially get so excited over the surprise plan. It went really well, almost everyone told huge pack of lies to my mama just not to arise her suspicions. My auntie told my mom she was VERY busy when my mom called her to ask if she was free for dinner. My sister told our mom to come home early because she had to try on the Anne Klein gown my sister bought for her and was going to bring us to a very high class restaurant. PS: My mummy always doesn't come home early. Yeah, I have a very hip mother. She does lots of shopping and movies.
I too lied to my mom that I had a lot of assignments to complete and couldn't go for the dinner. Hehe you know what they say about white lies. I will do peektures soon.

As for today, Shinova and I were supposed to catch the Lords of Dogtown but he came over instead and we watched 'Red Eye' on DVD. It feels a lot better when you go budget yet still get to do something with your loved one. We had chili crabs for tea cooked by my step dad, the one and only man in the house. The crabs were supposed to be reserve for the reunion dinner later in the evening but they were too good to resist. Of course, we left some for the rest. :-D My relatives once again came over around 7pm for chili crabs, butter crabs, cold crabs, chicken rice, bobo hitam and lots of kuehs. Shinova & I ate chili crabs again without feeling that guilty this time. A very good day indeed. What to say, I have a big God who is my righteousness. He brightens up my every day. Watch this! (Thanks Peiwen)

Ooh Ooh! The 'CSI wannabe' series on channel 8 at 9pm is so retarded.

PS: Doom 3 is FUN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home