Monday, October 24, 2005

In less than five hours, Shinova and I will be on the Emirates flying off from this way too boring island. I've been ranting and ranting too much of how I just want to get on a plane, any plane, to somewhere, just anywhere so I'm so effin thrilled to start the trip, even if its not Bangkok along with its Suan Lum.

One bad thing though.. I bought a black bag, a black blazer and another pair of denim shorts yesterday. So much for guilty pleasure and to think the trip has yet to start! Now I have to make-do with a 100 dollars short.. I hate to think they have bigger malls there.

Don went to church with my mom, Shinova and I yesterday. We were so excited to see him because we've not seen him with a hairless head like never! You should know he's the guy with the big mop hair. So we were all waiting to rub his shiny head, I was so prepared to get myself crackin like cracken but no, he just had to wear an ivy cap.. So not fun!
Well I guess army wouldn't change him one bit, he is still as vain as ever.

I've got to double-check my things to bring list. I'm like responsible for everything since he is too lazy to bring stuffs.. like the cellphone charger.

Okay so long darlings!

***

Something's wrong with my comment box, or I should say my computer. I just can't seem to post any comments up on my blog or any elses. So in the meantime, I'll do replies here.

zee: I'll call you when I'm back. Please promise to cheer up. I love you.
daffy: They're cute in some way or another but if such convos happens too often, it can get scary. lol
wxsie:y: I wanna dive dive dive too!
anttt/kris: no, you know we rule.


By the way I've just done 3 sites. My temp online portfolio, a pro B2C fashion website for a school proj and Sound Realms. The 3rd has yet to be completed and I know it ain't nice at all (I'm being paid peanuts, who gives?) so please tell me how I should improve if need be. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home