Monday, October 10, 2005

six going seven after nineteen.

[edit:]

if you're reading: HAPPY 184 DAYS, thanks for making me feel special during these six months.

***

Sorry guys, no time for good entries. Just four more days till celebration hooray. You know how hell works in school during pre-holidays.

trackback
sunday
+    Blessed HC serving
+    Church with Shinova & momma
+    Dinner at Pastamania with Shinova
+    Superb banana/choco pizza (Thanks Ogy!)
saturday
+     I received a PS2 slim in a $16 postage! Jeffrey my very kind neighbour had it delivered right at my doorstep even though he was in LA. My first birthday gift this year. I know its too early. What God knew I wanted, He provided. (Thanks Moley!)

+    God's undeserved favor, I didn't even have to spend a cent for the PS2!
+    DXO with Shinova & friends and yes, we clubbed eheh
-    I was semi-drunk, not drunk.
?    Boring crowd, good ambience.
+    We had a good time, I hope.

I have peektures. Next entry.

People, the ones who pay attention to the outcast are the great. Learn to say thank-you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home