Tuesday, October 11, 2005

hello good day

12 more days to HONG KONG


So the flight has been confirmed. Shinova and I will be on the plane destined for the city of crazy neon lights in a week plus half. Finally everyone will no longer hear me ranting about Bangkok, Bintan and my Suan Lum market. Hong Kong is just as perfect.

Whoot! And I can't wait to do more photography.




***

Our sixth month together. We walked around Katong for about an hour and hit home after that for the playstation. Well not exactly, he had the console all to himself cuz I had only single player games. =/ But still we had a great time (:

I'm sorry Curt for not attending your birthday 'celeb. Sure hope you had a good time with our oldish mob. We will have a get together soon, an okay promise ;)

Peektures as promised. Apologies for the pixelated visuals. I have to make do with just a camera phone.


My brothers are rockafellas.


Last week, Shinova and I saw this very weird looking toad
while taking a walk around my condo.


Lighting at DXO. I like this picture.


The $16 postage.


What was in the $16 mail.


Old stash which I can finally play again.
(Thanks Moley! You are the kindest.)


Urm okay, there was this very silly klutz. One day, She received a game console as a surprise. This made her very ecstatic, her middle finger just had to smash onto the door when she was running around the house.

I am totally clueless why the middle finger but I was definitely not doing any international sign.


Sigh! Now that I have a playstation, I want my baldur's gate back! Anyone willing to give me theirs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home