Tuesday, October 18, 2005

dancing through tuesdays.

Please don't ask me why. Flight to Hong Kong got cancelled. BUT.... in 6 days, we will leaving on Emirates to Gold Coast! Sad to say, not much of photography this time but definitely gonna have a good time doing all those rides. Best of all, we will be staying in Aria Broadbeach!



Now who says my life isn't effin' whoa?

Shinova gave me a surprise yesterday morning. He was so sweet to cycle all the way down from Sengkang in the wee hours of the morning. According to his stop-watch, he took an approximately 2 hours, 5 minutes and 3.5 seconds to reach. I was at all smiles when I met him and he made me laugh a hundred times more than the usual when I saw him geared up like a hiking extremist. I mean who would cycle through Sengkang, down Defu lane, time himself at an unknown checkpoint in Katong and bring himself to Tanjong Rhu road at 5 in the morning?! Definitely none other than my sweet boy who actually carried a big bag stuffed with a water bottle, extra clothings, face towel and other contents which I didn't quite get a good look at.

wxsie.y: hahaha.. so cute ah your bf.. haha
wxsie.y: he really preparing for army ah
no condemnation: lol he's really funny la... he actually brought extra clothings and towel
wxsie.y: HAHAHA.. he preparing himself already.. good. well-prepared. tell him singapore need he this kind of man

Urp! No thanks Peiwen. I wouldn't want him to act gung ho and sign on army. We have yet to finish off school years especially when school eats up 3/4 of his time.

I'll be going to Auntie Nora's house later with Peiwen to give her ideas for our church's MOH dinner followed by 'In The Blue' at town with Shinova and Peiwen's boyfriend. Whoop! Fun.

Alas! I can say goodbye to Lasalle for the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home