Thursday, May 04, 2006

(:

After the many days of staying in, I met up with Eve and Erica at Spinelli. Its been almost half a year since I last saw them and we had a great time talking and laughing. Its really amazing how small Singgy is. I bumped into dearest Kenneth, the lovable Ja Rule singer in our kcp class. Its great to see him since I never really seen any of my ex classmates besides Rozi and Samuel. Uh come to think of it, the last time I saw Rozi and Samuel was during Hari Raya... Oh well.... Kenneth was with a couple of friends and Eve/Erica know his friends too. So ya, this is how small Singgy is.

If you ask me how I've been. I've been doing great, life's really beautiful. I'm enjoying every single moment with him. He's been a lover and he knows how to make me happy. If you didn't realise this by now, we were exes once. More than 4 years have gone by and we're now back as an item. 4 years ago, I didn't understand why he had to steal my first real tears for a boy. Now I totally understand. Everything is shaped perfectly in God's timing. If I hadn't gone through a terrible relationship with a boy who never knew how to treat a girl right, I would have never known that I am so fortunate to have now, a really good catch. If I hadn't ended the terrible relationship with a boy who never knew how to treat a girl right, I would have never thought of meeting up with this sweet boy. God is really an amazing God. He teaches us how to mature in all ways, all in his own perfect timing. Not too fast so that we wouldn't have to fall without knowing why. And not too slow.. so that we wouldn't have to worry about giving up and get depressed over the whys. Its really wonderful to know that our God is real and He truly cares for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home