Friday, January 27, 2006

Nothing uniquely different this week apart from the rest. I had a close shave with death yesterday and I never felt so alive today.

P/S: Anyone who rides a motorbike for the sheer thrill of 'speed-racing' will eventually have an accident, especially cause endangerment to pedestrians and others on the road.
I can only thank God for protecting me everyday and I am pretty sure that there were many unseen circumstances He protected me from. Now that Vic wants to take up motorbike lessons, I can only 'let go and let God'.

New pics this week added in the Gallery.. and I got myself a new toy.


***

If ever I would stop thinking about music and politics, I would tell you that sometimes it's easier to desire and pursue the attention and admiration of 100 strangers than it is to accept the love and loyalty of those closest to me.

And I would tell you that sometimes I prefer to look at myself through someone elses eyes.
Eyes that aren't clouded with the tears of knowing what an asshole I can be, as yours are.

If ever I would stop thinking about music and politics, I might be able to listen in silence to your concerns rather than hearing everything as an accusation or an indictment against me.

I would tell you that sometimes I use sex to avoid communication.
It's the best escape when we're down on our luck.
But I can express more emotions than laughter, anger and let's fuck.

If ever I would stop thinking about music and politics, I would tell you that I pooped in my own dog dish.
And sometimes I would rather face not eating than face licking it clean.
And admitting when I'm selfish.
And I'd tell you that I'm suffering from the worst type of loneliness.
The loneliness of being misunderstood, or more poignantly.
The loneliness of being afraid to allow myself to be understood.

If ever I would stop thinking about music and politics, I would tell you that the personal revolution is far more difficult and is the first step in any revolution.

If ever I would stop thinking about music and politics..

I would tell you that music is the expression of emotion.
And that politics is merely the decoy of perception.

-the Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home