Friday, December 09, 2005

how cranky

I've just got back from the doctor. A total of 2 consultations within 5 days, with no good news at all. Whatever Pityriasis Rosea is, the idea of feeding myself with steriods for the next few days is making me imagine crazy things.

This is a little of what eMedicine site say of PR.
Pathophysiology: The primary plaque is seen on the skin in 50-90% of cases a week or more before the onset of the eruption of smaller lesions. This secondary eruption occurs 2-21 days later in crops following the lines of cleavage of the skin. On the back, this eruption produces a "Christmas tree" pattern.


Its the season to be jolly and I certainly am..

but I didn't expect myself to be the Christmas tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home