Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ching-Ching! Bang!

What a week. I don't know if I can call it fun. I went shopping on Monday with the Barbie (also known as ProjectGirl, teehee.) I went shopping on Tuesday with the cuzzies. And catch this: We got beeped at Mango. Charmaine apparently forgot she had a $58 belt dangling on her arm and the alarm just had to go off as we walked out with our hands full of shopping bags. Thank goodness the guard just laughed it off. It was so embarrassing! Anyway, I didn't learn my lesson yesterday either. I went shopping with the brothers. I started the day with $75, shopped till none, ended at home with $200. P/S: Thanks Dad! Eheheheh.

I'm so tired from all the walking. But who can say no to shopping? And despite all the shopping in town, I HAD to say hello to Ebay.. and VS.. and Old Navy.. and.. .. ..

And all these will like, sort of, kinda, eventually end up in your room -

1 green cardigan.
1 ae tee.
1 skirt la-cute.
1 forever 21 cami.
1 talia cami.
1 old navy purse.
1 vs dress, 2 vs camis.
2 babydoll dresses.
2 topshop tops.
2 navel rings.
2 mango tops.
2 abercrombie tees.
a pair of hollister intimates.
a pair of miss sixty jeans.

I think I just killed my mastercard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home